Supporters of RMHC-KC
We support the children, families, staff, volunteers, and donors of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City. Our mission is to engage, empower, and inspire professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors and build awareness of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City.
WHO WE ARE
The Red Shoe Society is a group of philanthropic professionals with a collective goal to attract members to raise resources, broaden the volunteer base and enhance awareness in the Kansas City community.
Red Shoes are not the only things that make society members stand out. Red Shoe Society members are leaders. Being a society member means you are the type of person who wants to lend your talents and give your time to help others.
WHAT WE DO
Giving is what Red Shoe Society is all about! Giving of time, inspiration, creativity, and raising funds to help RMHC-KC keep families close while their sick kids receive treatment.
Red Shoe Society members help to provide meals for the families staying at the Houses and host fundraising events, supply drives, and various seasonal activities to lift the spirits of the houseguests during their stay.
Follow #RedShoeKC on social media:
Become a Member today!
- Community-service activities to help support Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded philanthropic and business leaders.
- Leadership development through optional committee participation
- Invitations to social activities hosted at the Houses and throughout the community
- Membership fees: regular membership for one $120/yr or $10/month, household membership for two $180/yr or $15/month
- Must attend Red Shoe Society events and help spread the word about the mission
Please click here to view the handbook and find out how you can get more involved.
Click here to learn more about our Corporate Sponsorship opportunities. .
For more information about membership, please contact Tara Adler at tad[email protected]