Thanks for your interest in employment opportunities with Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City (RMHC-KC). Currently, we do not have any available positions. Please check our website for periodic updates.
Reasons to Join Our Team
- We Put Families First – All things begin with our families so we are committed to treating our guests better than they expect by being courteous and kind. We are all ambassadors and smile a lot.
- We Give Our Best – We value positive and professional attitudes. We believe personal energy and drive help overcome organizational challenges and take advantage of improvement opportunities in resourceful and accountable ways.
- We Are Compassionate – We act in a caring and inclusive way towards all guests, volunteers and co-workers, regardless of relationships to them and without regard to any individual differences.
- We Collaborate – We support one another in the delivery of our mission. Team is important and we are committed to helping each other provide the best for our guests. Communication is highly valued.
- We Celebrate – We cheer each other on and encourage the success of others. We focus on appreciating and recognizing wins.
RMHC-KC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, or any other status protected by law.