We support the children, families, staff, volunteers and donors of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City. Our mission is to engage, empower and inspire professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors and build awareness of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City.
WHO WE ARE
Friends of the House is a group of philanthropic professionals with a collective goal to attract members to raise resources, broaden the volunteer base and enhance awareness in the Kansas City community.
Friends of the House members are leaders. Being a member means you are the type of person who wants to lend your talents and give your time to help others.
WHAT WE DO
Giving is what Friends of the House is all about! Giving of time, inspiration, creativity, and raising funds to help RMHC-KC keep families close while their sick kids receive treatment.
Friends of the House help to provide meals for the families staying at the charity and host fundraising events, supply drives, and various seasonal activities to lift the spirits of the houseguests during their stay.
Follow #FOHKC on social media:
Become a Member today!
- Community-service activities to help support Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded philanthropic and business leaders.
- Leadership development through optional committee participation
- Invitations to social activities hosted at the Houses and throughout the community
- Membership fees: regular membership for one $120/yr or $10/month, household membership for two $180/yr or $15/month
- Must attend Friends of the House events and help spread the word about the mission
Please click here to view the 2023 Membership Handbook and find out how you can get more involved.
Click here to learn more about our Corporate Sponsorship opportunities. .
For more information about membership, please contact Mackenzie Lutz at [email protected].